Saturday, September 13, 2008

I'm back and taking names!

So I stopped by Sam's the other night for my bi-nightly requisite box o' wine and I realized a few things: 1) Jeff and Horning are clearly lovers. In the relationship, Mark is the butch and Jeff is obviously the beaten and abused whore...youall know what I mean. 2) If Kulpa wants to take a walk down the street, he needs permission from his wife (not that there's anything wrong with that...I'm just saying). 3) Contrary to previous reports, Angel and Becky's first kid was never on the way, it was aborted five years ago. And if Angel knows the address to this blog, this will be the first time he has ever heard of it. 4) Rene is Mr. Denial. I won't elaborate, just heard through the grapevine, I'll just leave it at that. Stay angry mi amigos. Peace!

1 comment:

Ron Cut said...

Bi-nightly box o wine? You must be going to Binny's too.